Checkout our Engagement Session Portfolio: (see the link below)
Suggested Prenup Location For Philippine-Based Couples.
Here’s a list of locations that you can use for your prenup shoot.
1.) UP Diliman – open university for all. Shoot in the Sunken Garden or any of the buildings. Shooting inside the buildings itself will require you to secure a permit though.
2.) La Mesa Eco Park – for all the greens. Permission needed from their office via written letter but the fee is just the regular entrance fee.
3.) Pan de Amerikana (in Marikina) – known for the giant chess pieces (life-size!) and the vintage 1950′s American look. Contact them via their multiply: http://pandeamerikana.multiply.com/
4.) Sunken Garden Muntinlupa- World War 2 vintage artifacts, scenery is all grass and hills
5.) Firing Range Bilibid Prisons Muntinlupa
6.) Jardin de Padre Blanco in Intramuros-Period turn of the Century Setting
7.) Pugad Lawin Villamor Airbase and Golf Club
8.) Villamor Airbase Open Air Museum- vintage planes
9.) San Juan Vintage Car Museum
10.) Lakeshore Pampanga – 2,000 pesos for a Prenup shoot, inclusive of 500 pesos consumable food (At their resto), use the entire facility like Lake, Island, Bike and boat ride, lighthouse access and most of all… You can shoot. (Thought entrance is free, but you will be prohibited to shoot, even if for personal use).
11.) There’s also this really old church in Boso-Boso in Antipolo.
Outside of the box; anywhere there is a street tiangge.
12.) Corregidor — World War II ruins, relics (especially the giant cannons) and monuments; http://www.corregidorphilippines.com
13.) bonifacio high street – just get a permission from their head office. Permit required, P3,500 for half day shoot (till 11am only)
14.) greenbelt(ayala) – just get a permission from their head office
15.) Quezon City Circle – For nature lovers and street photography type. They already renovated the place.
16.) Parks and Wildlife in Quezon City - It's Manila's own version of fairyland complete with fluttering butterflies.
Diliman, Quezon City
Tel. No. 924-6031 to 35; Fax 924-0109
17.) American War Memorial – Fort Bonifacio
18.) Paco Park
19.) Libingan ng mga bayani – Fort Bonifacio
20.) UST- Manila
21.) Island Cove, Cavite
22.) Fort Santiago
23.) Hacienda Luisita – Tarlac…
24.) Tres Escalon- Taytay Rizal
25.) UP Los Baños – same as in UP Diliman…anywhere, anytime.
26.) Makiling Botanic Gardens – inside UPLB…sa Forestry…10php for non UP students 6 php pag UP student..no need for a permit…
27.) The Orchidarium and Butterfly Pavilion – Rizal Park Manila
28.) Weekend Markets at QC Lung Center and Legazpi Makati
29.) Hinulugang Taktak-Antipolo City
30. PACEM Ecology Park-Assumption Antipolo-situated within the Campus of Assumption Antipolo. It features an eco-center, a mini forest, a wildlife santuary, a butterfly garden, butterfly museum, an aviary, a pond etc.
31. BIAK NA BATO – san miguel bulacan
32. MOA – San miguel drive.
33. Serendra – the fort
34. Tagaytay – Taal Volcano, picnic grove, palace in the sky, any view spots
35. River Banks, Marikina
36. Harbor Bay, CCP area,
38. Rajah Sulayman Park, Malate Church – free for all.
39. Wawa Dam
40. Anawagin, Zambales
42. Intramuros - There's nothing more picturesque than Old Manila. Choose from Casa Manila, Plaza Moriones, Fort Santiago, Baluarte de Dialo, Baluarte de San Andres, Baluarte de San Diego, Jardin de Padre Blanco, Puerto Real Gardens. Here are just some things to take note of when booking a shoot on this historic ground.
1. Send a letter of request to Mr. Jose Capistrano Jr., Intramuros Administrator, and deliver it to the 5th floor, Palacio del Gobernador corner General Luna and Aduana Streets, Intramuros, Manila. Make sure to spell out your intent and preferred three locations around the area.
2. You and your fiancé/fiancée should sign the request, confirming that the photos are not to be used for commercial purposes. (Commercial shoots demand a different type of permit and a fee of P12,000.)
3. The request may take two to three working days to process. Once approved, a fee of P2,000+ must be given in cash or check. Shoots are allowed from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., Mondays to Saturdays only. Moreover, some locations require additional fees.
43. Pinto Art Gallery and Museum - Antipolo - The building is reminiscent of a Mexican pueblo or even a Mediterranean home, but the artworks housed there are undeniably Pinoy.
44. Ang Pambansang Museo ng Pelikula - Mowelfund Plaza, 66 Rosario Drive, Cubao, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. 727-1915, 410-4545, 0916-984-5255 (look for Mr. Edwin Joaquin)
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prenup Price: P5,000 for five hours with P500 for every excessive hour and another P500 for the caretaker fee. Additional fees may also be charged.
45. Ronac Art Center - The minimalist-modern interior speaks for itself. We can hardly believe the Japanese-styled architecture was inspired by a mattress.
Ortigas Avenue, Greenhills, San Juan, Manila
Prenup Price: P1,000 per hour
46. The Grand Terrace - Balinese-style space complete with palm trees will soothe the city stress away.
5 Villanueva Drive corner Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. 937-1037, 932-7408, 932-7409, 461-6182; Fax 037-4980
47. Oasis Manila (The Pavilion)
Enjoy the zen-like view of this paradise.
169 Aurora Boulevard, San Juan, Metro Manila
Tel. Nos. 721-4585, 724-5016
Prenup Price: Free for clients booked in Oasis Manila
48. Heima Store - Be cute and quirky in Heima
Shop 33, Cubao Expo, General Romulo Avenue, Araneta Center, Quezon City
Tel. No. 0917-810-HEIM, 377-45-27 (look for Ms. Joana Jotojot)
Suite 229 LRI Design Plaza, 210 N. Garcia Street, Bel-Air II, Makati City
Tel. No. 798-0027, 0915-638-5572 (look for Ms. Joana Jotojot)
49. Space Encounters - Let your creativity run wild in this diverse space.
Unit B Mezzanine, Padilla Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig
Tel. Nos. 910-8031, 0917-795-6739 (look for Mr. Bong Jailani)
E-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prenup Price: P1,000 per hour (venue remains open to the public)
50. NAIA 3 - Start coursing through your new journey together aptly in our national airport.
Bordered between Pasay and Parañaque
Tel. No. 854-0015; 877-1109 (local 3103) (look for Ms. Jenny Kay Franco or Ms. Ayra Noveno)
Price available upon request. Photoshoots are subject to approval by the Media Affairs Division. Submit a letter of intent as well as a list of equipment and participants addressed to Ms. Ma. Consuelo Bungag, media affairs manager two weeks before date of shoot.
Prenup Price: P1,500 per hour for a minimum of two hours with an additional P1,500 for every extra hour. Minimum of six people only. An additional P150 will be added for every other person and P500 for use of electricity outlets. Cash payments only.
51 .Yacht (commissioned by Realship Corp.) - Try understated elegance with a posh nautical motif.
Realship Corporation - CCP Complex Bay Terminal Building B., Roxas Boulevard, Pasay, Manila
Tel. Nos. 832-5424, 211-0946
Prenup Price: P6,000 (Mondays to Thursdays) and P8,500 on (Fridays to Saturdays, holidays) for three hours (docked) without electricity and maximum of eight people only.
52. Villamor Air Base (AFP Museum) - Whip out your aviators and be cosmopolitan and vintage at the Villamor Air Base
Villamor Air Base, Pasay City
Tel. Nos. 853-5023 (local 6629 or 6529)
Price upon request. Photoshoots are subject to approval. Fax a letter of request to Col. Miguel Ernesto G. Okol, PAF (GSC) indicating intent and shoot details.
53. Fully Booked (Bonifacio High Street branch) - Let your romance be inspired by your literary heroes.
B6 902 Bonifacio High Street Global City, 1634 Taguig
Tel. No. 858-7002 (look for Ms. Loraine Sanchez)
54. The Piazza at Venice- Step inside Venice—Pinoy style—and capture Italian amore in this idyllic plaza.
McKinley Hill, Taguig City
Tel. No. 709-1111 local 159 (look for Ms. Camilla Bontogon)
Prenup Price: P4,000 (7 a.m. to 12 p.m.), P5,000 (12 p.m. to 8 p.m.), P7,000 (whole day).
Prenup Price: P2,000 per hour. Submit a list of people attending and equipment to be used. Shoot must be scheduled before opening hours.
55. A-11 Showroom Gallery- A-11's elegant vibe may channel hot ‘20s glam, but its vintage furniture keeps it modest and homey. It can easily pass as a warm 1950s American home.
2680 F.B. Harrison Street, Pasay City 1300
Tel. No. 832-9972; Fax 832-9489 (look for Ms. Jane Ilao Respicio)
Prenup Price: P12,500 for five hours with an additional P2,500 for every excessive hour.
56. Café 1771 - Add a poodle skirt, tease your hair, and you'll be zoomed to Stepford in a flash.
Prenup Price: P10,000 which includes use of a private room, access to shoot from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Cafe 1771, Winebar, and Sidebar, a special set meal for three to six people, and a bottle of wine.
El Pueblo Real De Manila, ADB corner J. Vargas Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Tel. Nos. 631-7339, 0917-866-0442
57. The Filling Station
A snazzy shoot in this ‘50s-style diner will surely set a groovy mood.
P. Burgos Street, Makati City
Tel. No. 897-2053
Prenup Price: P5,000 consumable for food and drinks and an additional P1,000 for miscellaneous fees
58. Isabelo Garden Restaurant - Country with a touch of quirk, Isabelo is a conventional garden setup with kitschy and peculiar décor made mostly of recycled scrap materials.
11 Isabelo Mendoza St.
San Roque, Marikina City
Tel. 510-6914, 0908-740-1645
Prenup Price: P5,000 (waived if wedding/reception is held at Isabelo)
59. Pan de Amerikana (Marikina)
Try being whimsical and rustic at the same time with Pan de Amerikana's bucolic setting and giant chessboard.
92 General Ordoñez corner Maroon Streets, Marikina Heights, Marikina City
Tel. No. 475-2398
Prenup Price: It's free so long as you eat there (minimum of P100 per head). Set a date (weekdays and non-holidays only), time (from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.) in advance. No pets allowed, don't bring food from outside, hair and makeup must be done prior to the shoot.
60. Stacy's - Sugar and spice and everything nice. Your lovable personality will complement perfectly with Stacy's cute and cozy interiors. Make sure you get a shot of the pink refrigerator.
Capitol Greenstreet Commercial Center, Capitol Hills Drive, Quezon City
Tel. No. 0917-528-5978 (look for Ms. Gelique Castro)
Prenup Price: P2,500 per hour.
61. Lemuria - Doesn't this quaint courtyard remind you of a gingerbread house? The country-style restaurant casts a warm and fuzzy feeling over all its visitors. It's a perfect escape from the frantic ways of the city.
Prenup Price: P5,000 per hour or P12,000 for three hours. The amount must be given beforehand and is non-refundable. Submit a list of equipment a week prior to shooting schedule. Additional fees may apply for use of electricity and other charges. Only 15 people are allowed to attend the shoot.
5 Julieta Circle, Horseshoe Village, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. 724-5211, 722-2185, 723.7139 (look for Ms. Ava Araw)
E-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
62. Philippine National Railways -
PNR Executive Building, Mayhaligue Street, Tondo, Manila
Tel. No. 319-0041 (local 117), 3190047; Fax 319-016 (look for Ms. Scarlet Sagmit)
Prenup Price: P3,000 (three hours) with P1,000 for every excessive hour. Shoot are allowed on weekends only and a two-hour refundable cash bond is required upon photoshoot approval. Send a letter of intent addressed to Mr. Junio M. Ragragio, PNR General Manager.
63. Roof top (Hyatt Manila) )- Conquer new heights together atop a tower.
1588 Pedro Gil corner M.H. Del Pilar, Manila
Tel. No. 245-1234
Prenup Price: P5,000 for guests not booked in Hyatt; P3,000 for guests booked in Hyatt but without a reception; free for guests booked for a reception. Rooftops shoots require approval from management.
64. Museo Pambata
A train? A kitchen? A ship? A castle? Experience childhood nostalgia and use the museum's fun and vibrant exhibits to provide varied backdrops.
Museo Pambata Foundation, Inc., Roxas Boulevard corner South Drive, Manila
Tel. Nos. 523-1797 to 98 (local 101 and 102), 536-0535, 0918-382-2212; Fax 522-1246 (look for Ms. Irene Dionisio or Yang Abrina from the Marketing Department)
Prenup Price: P1,000 for a maximum of four people only. Each extra person will be charged P100. An additional P300 will be charged for use of electricity. Prior notice should be sent for couples wanting to shoot in the outdoor area near the US Embassy (location of playground and Peace Helicopter) to allow time to notify the US Embassy Security.
65. Salon de Ning
Rev up the sophistication in this ritzy abode. Salon de Ning boasts of stylishness with an Oriental charm. Channel elegance at all forms in its Le Boxing Room, Shoe Room (complete with an exorbitant amount of footwear), Zeppelin Room, (designed with airships), and the Shanghai Room.
Ground floor, The Peninsula Manila, corner Ayala and Makati Avenues, Makati City
Tel. No. 887-8888 (ask to be connected to the Events and Marketing Department)
Complimentary for couples holding their wedding and/or reception at Penn.
Aim for playful eclectic in Victoria Court's themed suites. Be Jean and Scott in Cerebro, groove as Austin Powers in the Austin Party Room, or “come what may” at the Moulin Rouge Lounge. You can also travel the “world” in their Niagara Falls, Oval Office, Cleopatra rooms.
Victoria Court has 10 branches in Manila. Click here for the addresses and contact numbers. To see some of their rooms, visit their Multiply site here .
Prenup Price: Standard rates for VC's thematic rooms start at P8,105
RCBC Building, Ayala Ave – you need to write a letter to the general manager. I don’t think there’s a fee
Central Post Office – An architectural masterpiece, this scenic Greco-Roman structure is a favorite among couples.
Liwasang Bonifacio, Manila
Tel. No. 527-0067
Just drop by—only make sure you don't disrupt day-to-day operations.
Venice Piazza – at McKinley Hill. permit din ang kelangan
Boni High Street –Permit required, P3,500 for half day shoot (till 11am only)
Manila Hotel Champagne Room – For a victorian style prenup.
Harbour Square – free of charge. just be discrete (read: only 1-2 photogs. if more than that the guards usually tells you that you need to secure a permit na)
Here’s another set of recommendations:
OUT OF TOWN
1. The Greenery (Bulacan) – P3000.00 (including electricity fee)
2. The Lakeshore (Pampanga) – P2000.00 / P500 is Consumable
3. Intramuros (Manila) – P2000.00
4. Paco Park (Manila) – P2,000.00
5. Jardin de Miramar (Manila)– P3,500
7. Tagaytay Highlands (Tagaytay) – P5,000.00
8. Manila Ocean Park – P5,000.00
9. Waterfront Boardwalk (Subic Olongapo)
10. Triboa Bay Mangrove Park (Subic Olongapo)
11. Clear Water (Clarkfield Pampanga) – P3,000.00
12. Nurture Spa (Tagaytay)
13. Picnic Groove (Tagaytay)
14. Japanse Garden (Laguna)
15. Caliraya (Laguna)
16. Majayjay Falls (Laguna)
16. Calirana (Laguna)
17. Acquatico Beach Resort (Batangas) – P1,575 per person / Day Trip with use of Cabana
19. Pearl Farm Resort (Samal)
20. Baguio City
21 Coron, Palawan
21. Bulabog Beach, Boracay
22. Bohol Beaches
23. Punta Fuego (Batangas)
24. Lago de Loro (Batangas) – Wakeboarding
25. Camsur Watersport Complex a.k.a. CWC (Camarines Sur) – Wakeboarding
26. U.P. Los Baños (Laguna)
27. Biak na Bato (Bulacan)28. Hacienda Isabella is a private resort located in Carasuchi, Cavite, just a little off Tagaytay City.
28. The Farm / San Benito
29. Nurture Spa Tagaytay
30. El Kabayo – Subic Freeport Zone – P500.00
31. Zoobic Safari – Entrance Fees
32. Hacienda Isabella - Cavite
NEARBY PLACES (Permits Needed – Contact their Head Offices)
1. La Mesa Eco Park (Quezon City) – P40 Q.C. Residents / P50 for regular guests (Boating, Zip Line, Nature Tripping, PicNic Setting)
2. Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife – Sunset, Park
3. Quezon City Circle – Sport Activities
4. Eastwood City (Quezon City) – Hollywood Inspired Theme
5. Serendra / Bonifacio High Street – (Global City) – Elegant Theme
6. University of the Philippines (Quezon City) – Nature, Trees, Greens
7. Bonsai Garden (Quezon City, U.P. Diliman) – Plants, Bonsai, Greens
8. Pinto Art Gallery (Antipolo City) – Art Galleries
9. Lore Land Resort (Antipolo City) – Swimming, Sports Activites
10. Fernwood Gardens (Quezon City) – P5,000.00 – Garden, Vines, Trees
11. Harbor View – Sunset
12. The Orchidarium (Rizal Park)
13. Butterfly Pavilion (Rizal Park)
12. Island Cove (Cavite) –
13. The Secret Garden (Novaliches)
14. PACEM Eco Park (Antipolo City)
15. Avilon Zoo (Montalban)
16. Overlooking Views (Antipolo City)
17. The Heirloom Manila – P5,000.00 – Garden, Art Gallery, House Setting.
OTHER PRENUP LOCATIONS
3. Sports Complex
4. Club House
5. Own Home
6. Own Garden
7. Street Photography
11. Construction Sites/Areas